Sunglasses for Women
It can be overwhelming to know what styles are in and what styles are out when it comes to sunglasses. With so many on the market, some cute, some out of this world and some classy, it's essential to keep your outfit trendy with the appropriate style of shades. Here's the top ten trendiest sunglass styles to look for.
- Embellished: Every girl loves a littleglitter, sparkle and pizzazz. Don't be afraid to make a statement with some fun embellished sunglasses. By adding extra jewels and spunk to your shades, you won't have to worry about blinging anywhere else... unless it's a bedazzled kind of day, then be our guest.
- Colorful: Whether you're a colorful bumble bee or a plain Jane, colored sunglasses can provide the perfect pop of color you're looking for. With so many to choose from, you may need to devote an entire drawer to your sunnies. After all, it never hurt to have one pair for every outfit.
- Retro/Round: Welcome back the 60's and 70's! Trending now are the fun, whimsical, boldly shaped frames that we saw on our idols from decades before us. These are the perfect shades to add to your outfit to go out on the town and make a splash.
- Aviators: These timeless classics are a great investment if you're wanting something that will withstand the turning of seasons and fashions. These sporty frames can be dressed up or down and are without a doubt staple frames for any sunglass collection.
- Cat-Eye: We just can't get enough of the cat-eye sunglasses. It's the perfect combination of chic, sophisticated and mysterious. With so many different intensities of cat-eye frames, there is a pair for everyone. If you're looking for something with a lot of sass, opt for a larger framed pair with really high corners at the temples. If you want something subtle, look for some with a little less cat and a little bit more eye.
- White Frames: Nothing says class like white frames. Add some white frames to your outfit to acheive a put together and sophisticated style that says, "I'm the one in charge here." Plus they go along perfectly with all colors so you'll never have to worry about clashing.
- See Through: Show off your stunning eyes with see-though lenses. This year, see-through lenses are making waves. Whether you choose a colored lens or something more neutral, make it see-through and stylish. Great for casual out and about days or to wear as the sun goes to bed.
- Oversized Frames: Have fun with these oversized frames that not only look stylish, but are also practical. Nothing says high-fashion and trend-setter like these frames. Really make a statement by picking some with a fun color or pattern.
- Surf Style: Everyone loves a solid pair of surf style sunglass for their collection, and rightfully so. They've stood the test of time and have proven to be a great accessory, as well as functional, for any outfit. Surf style sunglasses are perfect for every occasion and come in so many fun styles and colors, it only makes sense that they've been around for so long and aren't going anywhere.
- Ombre Lenses: The fashion world seems to be obsessed with ombre lenses, which change color from top to bottom. Ombre lenses add a fun dimension to your look, while keeping things classy. Have fun with the lens shading! Look for colorful and bright lenses to really make a statement.